Arizona Contractor License
Get your Arizona Contractor License Today!
Are you looking to expand your current business into Arizona? Are you looking to become licensed for the first time? Well, look no further! Our full service licensing company we will help you get your Arizona contractor license quickly and efficiently. Our team of experts are proficient in the licensing process and we understand that your time is valuable.
Arizona Required Contractor Licenses
- Commercial Unlimited Contractor
- Commercial Limited Tier Contractor
- Residential/Light Commercial Contractor
- Residential Basic Contractor
- Electrical Contractor Class I
- Electrical Contractor Class II
- Low Voltage Unrestricted (LVU)
- Low Voltage General (LVG)
- Low Voltage Telecommunications (LVT)
- Alarms (LVA)
- Conditioned Air
- Master Plumber
- Utility Contractor
General and Residential Contractor License
Contractor licensing in Arizona is regulated by the Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB) and the Board for Residential and General Contractors.
Exam Requirement: Pre-Approval by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors
Reciprocity: California, Nevada, Utah
Contractor Licensing Inc. will assist with the entire Arizona Licensing certification and business start-up processes including:
- Initial business set-up and registration
- Licensing application completion & submission
- Application monitoring
- Initial marketing plan to get business going
One of the greatest challenges that people face in the contractor licensing process is making sure that all components of the application are completed according to the state’s standards. Our experience in this industry allows you to start working quickly because your application will be approved in a timely manner! We help sort through experience history, employment verification, verification of experience, financial responsibility, criminal history if applicable and background information. We take the guess work out of the licensing process!